The Great British Study Day 2016 was held at Abbey Hill Golf Centre, Two Mile Ash, Milton Keynes, MK8 8AA.
The first Great British Study Day was held in July 2016.
- The Male Andropause
- Psychological effects of continence and urological conditions
- The Fungating phallus
- Uro-genital ageing in Women
The invite only event had an excellent turn out, and we were also very pleased by the numerous positive comments it received – a small sample of which can be seen on the What you thought page.
You can download the presentations from the 2016 Urology / Continence, Bridging the Gap Event below:
- Pills and Leaks – Alison Bardsley
- Uro-genital Ageing in Women – Ashish Pradhan
- The Pelvic Floor and More – Jo Pitts
- The Fungating Phallus – George Yardly
- The Male Andropause – Rachel Leaver
- Let’s talk Leaks – Alison Bardsley
The presentations are in PDF format. If you are unable to view the files you can download Adobe Reader here.